[Oeva-list] Upgrade Zap

Chase Ballew nscale7 at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 23:50:04 PDT 2012

I have a 2006 Zap that I've done some electrical work on, so depending on what you need I may be able to help. And as I recall, the Hawthorne Auto Clinic does a lot of work on EVs; In addition to being the factory service center for the Think, they have fixed up a number of Zaps over the years, so you could also give them a try.
-Chase