[Oeva-list] The wheels are finally turning on my truck

Paul Wallace ianaudio at aracnet.com
Wed Aug 22 12:03:24 PDT 2012

After several years of planning and building, the inverter is finally turning the tires on my truck.  The last little glitch was some sort of mixup with the three phase wires to the motor.  I think I may still have forward and reverse crossed, but that is a small matter easily fixed.  There are still many items to be done before the project is complete, but at this point I can actually drive it.  I think it is time to take it down off the jack stands.

Paul Wallace
'94 USElectricar S10 reborn