[Oeva-list] S10: "Wheels down."

Brad Laird brad.laird at raeev.com
Thu Aug 23 06:59:23 PDT 2012

Congratulations Paul!
It's great to hear about your S10.  Much work involved.  Looking forward to
seeing it soon.
My best,
Brad

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:03:24 -0700
From: Paul Wallace <ianaudio at aracnet.com>
Subject: [Oeva-list] The wheels are finally turning on my truck
To: OEVA <oeva-list at oeva.org>

After several years of planning and building, the inverter is finally
turning the tires on my truck.  The last little glitch was some sort of
mixup with the three phase wires to the motor.  I think I may still have
forward and reverse crossed, but that is a small matter easily fixed.  There
are still many items to be done before the project is complete, but at this
point I can actually drive it.  I think it is time to take it down off the
jack stands.

Paul Wallace
'94 USElectricar S10 reborn

------------------------------

Message: 5
Congrats - very cool - and very exciting

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012, Paul Wallace wrote:

> After several years of planning and building, the inverter is finally
> turning the tires on my truck.  The last little glitch was some sort
> of mixup with the three phase wires to the motor.  I think I may still
> have forward and reverse crossed, but that is a small matter easily fixed.
>  There are still many items to be done before the project is complete,
> but at this point I can actually drive it.  I think it is time to take
> it down off the jack stands.
>
> Paul Wallace
> '94 USElectricar S10 reborn

John P. Christian
OEVA Chairman
(503) 704-2155
www.oeva.org

End of Oeva-list Digest, Vol 106, Issue 27