[Oeva-list] Upgrade Zap

cje at hevanet.com cje at hevanet.com
Thu Aug 23 08:47:49 PDT 2012

I upgraded mine about three years ago to 84v, it was pretty easy, feel
free to stop by and take a look if you'd like, I'm in southeast, just get
ahold of me any time. You need, like, a battery and some cables, and a
place to stick the extra battery. Oh, and another charger, cause a 72v
charger won't charge 84v worth a darn .. my guess is you'd just run down
to Fishermans Supply and get a cheap 12v charger.

There's a guy in Grants Pass, Grants Pass Electric Vehicles if I recall
correctly, who sells parts.

Curt

> Lisa Hi,
>             I have been maintaining and running a 2006 ZAP for past 4
years> ....  I do NOT know any local folks that can work on ZAP,,, I
use "second
ch> ance shop" (see the link below) to get parts and do all the work
myself. I
> also have a mechanic in Hillsboro who helps me on the project.
>
> Thanks,
> Sham
> http://xebraparts.com/index.php

p> lease suggest people or businesses I could contact who do this kind of
work> ..