[Oeva-list] Think City EV

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Thu Aug 23 13:36:39 PDT 2012

Why don't you rent Joe Mayer's over on Hawthorn for the day for $5 and
give it a real try?

Here's the car for lease - http://www.getaround.com/electric-think-fyjd

GetAround

        Once you login, go to the vehicle you would like to rent.
        Request the vehicle and go through the checkout process. We will
        ask you for your license and credit card information. When you
        get to the confirmation page, be sure to enter in the coupon
        code FIRST in the box and click "Apply". This will take $25 off
        of your first rental!

        If you need some help going through the process, be sure to
        check out the FAQ below:

        http://support.getaround.com/customer/portal/articles/430545-how-do-i-reserve-a-getaround-car-