[Oeva-list] solar

Greg@R-C-Tech greg at r-c-tech.com
Wed Aug 22 22:44:32 PDT 2012

Hi folks (Don I met you at Solwest and we have the smart electric panels),
this is Greg Anderson, and I am chairperson for the Central Oregon Green and
Solar Home Tour. We would love to have some OEVA presence at the tour
October 6th. I have attached the sponsorship levels if any of you are
interested. We would love for someone affiliated in the electric vehicle
industry have a booth or something along those lines as we need a good push
over here for EV's. Please look over the attachment and I hope we can get
some of you over here. Thanks much!!