[Oeva-list] Rob Lyden re: Lotus Europa Conversion

Dick Burnham Dick-Burnham at hoffmancorp.com
Fri Aug 24 11:08:49 PDT 2012

Rob - A pre-Tesla eLotus.  I like it!  You are welcome to look at my 71 Porsche 914.  Both the 914 and Europa are mid-engine so the configuration will be similar.

http://www.evalbum.com/4059

I live about 100' inside of Beaverton from Aloha if you want to stop by.  Shoot me an email off list and I will give you an address and we can set up a time to meet.

Dick