[Oeva-list] Think CityEV

matwete@comcast.net matwete at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 13:10:50 PDT 2012

Example: I have only the Chargepoint card.  I generally don't bother carrying my portable EVSE with me, so given how few Chargepoint stations there are on the East side, if I had AAA and ran out of juice, say, in Troutdale, they would easier tow my car home than have to sit there and wait for my THINK to draw enough charge to do the 15 miles or more to get me home or to the nearest CP EVSE...