[Oeva-list] Think City EV

matwete@comcast.net matwete at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 13:12:16 PDT 2012

DCQC no workee with a THINK...

From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

----- Reply message -----
From: "Paul Wallace" <ianaudio at aracnet.com>
To: "matwete at comcast.net" <matwete at comcast.net>
Cc: <judith.huck at comcast.net>, "&apos;OEVA&apos;" <oeva-list at oeva.org>
Subject: [Oeva-list] Think City EV
Date: Fri, Aug 24, 2012 9:52 am
I thought the roadside assist truck was equipped with a DCQC.
Paul Wallace
On Aug 24, 2012, at 7:57 AM, matwete at comcast.net wrote:For the city of Portland, this is a no-brainer for AAA.  I can't imagine needing more than 1/2 hour of juice to  get to a station---but what if the client has only a Chargepoint card and didn't bring a level 1 portable EVSE?