[Oeva-list] Volunteer Hours-OEVA Events

Kevin Fairham-Wheeler Kevin.Fairham-Wheeler at pgn.com
Fri Aug 24 14:18:48 PDT 2012

Good afternoon fellow members and friends,

I recently volunteered to track our OEVA member volunteer hours. This can be a persuasive piece of information for any one reviewing one our future grant applications. We will need:

1.      Hours volunteered ( including transportation to and from the event).

2.      Mileage to and from (and possibly during) the event.*

3.      Name of the event.

4.      What you did ( ie. displayed our vehicle, manned a booth, moved stuff….)

Please forward any information to my home email address, wheelerk at spiritone.com<mailto:wheelerk at spiritone.com>. I will acknowledge your hours and mileage.*

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Fairham-Wheeler