[Oeva-list] Think City EV

Paul Wallace ianaudio at aracnet.com
Fri Aug 24 14:57:14 PDT 2012

If that is what the DCQC is capable of, then it is good for 15kw output.  10 minutes would be 2.5kwh, about 10 miles in a Leaf.  As far as I know, the car absolutely controls the maximum voltage and current, based on its BMS.  The charging station may also have some temperature limits that cause it to throttle back after a while.

Paul Wallace