[Oeva-list] Upgrades for Zap Car (Kitting it up)

Datta, Sham M sham.m.datta at intel.com
Sun Aug 26 00:15:01 PDT 2012

As of now, both of my  Zap's chargers  - 72 volt cahrger & the isolated booster battery (to turn Zap into 84 volt system)  charger are 240 volt capable. At home, I plug them into 240 volt socket that I have installed in my garage. Having said all that, my connector on Zap (end) is NOT compatible with the Industry standard SAE J1772 (I have a home made custom connector on Zap end).... Agree, I need to add that to my "To be done upgrades list".

Thanks,
Sham