[Oeva-list] 1914 Detroit Electric

Kevin Fairham-Wheeler Kevin.Fairham-Wheeler at pgn.com
Tue Aug 28 09:26:24 PDT 2012

Good morning all,

Last week I visited the Western Antique Aeroplane and Automotive Museum (WAAAM) in Hood River and discovered that they have a 1914 Detroit Electric that was recently donated to their collection. WAAAM is an all-volunteer non-profit. They don't offer static exhibits. All of their collection are operational or in the process of restoration.

Unfortunately the Detroit Electric is no operational and they are in the process of restoring it. They are more than happy to take donations of time, technical expertise and funding. I thought this would be a project the OEVA members may want to support.

You can check WAAAM's site (http://www.waaamuseum.org/). Your welcome to email me at wheelerk at spiritone.com for efforts to restore the Detroit Electric.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Wheeler