[Oeva-list] 2 free individual LA battery racks

Quinn Sullivan qsullivan11 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 06:28:03 PDT 2012

Hello fellow OEVA members,

I have two individual battery racks that I welded and painted from 1.5"
angled steel, very sturdy and heavy.  They are designed for the large,
standard flooded golf cart sized lead-acid batteries and leave about 1/2"
around all four sides to place an enclosure around.  The paint is chipping
in a couple of small spots where the acid has contacted them.  They have
two small angled tabs welded on opposite corners to place 1/4" threaded rod
through as hold downs.  I no longer have room for them and they are free if
anyone wants them or wants more info just email me back.

Quinn Sullivan