[Oeva-list] DC Fast Chargers in Oregon

Chase Ballew nscale7 at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 17:25:19 PDT 2012

I was the one who put the out of service sign on the level 2 blink at Hollywood; I carry a supply of them in my car because the Blinks are so unreliable. I've phoned Blink last week and again yesterday about it, and was assured they would send someone right out to fix it, but I didn't know the DCFC wasn't working as well.
-Chase