[Oeva-list] DC Fast Chargers in Oregon

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Aug 29 22:51:03 PDT 2012

On 8/29/12 2:16 PM, Karl Boekelheide wrote:
> It's wonderful that all these chargers are and in and going in.  I love
> using them.  BUT- We've been wondering for a year: When is there going
> to be one in Salem or Albany???  That's a huge hole in the map.   Try to
> go almost anywhere from almost anywhere and you wonder why there's this
> big gap.  Six months ago we heard noises about the Fred's on Lancaster
> in Salem.   How's that doing?

Considering Blink said the one in Salem would be in by mid-July and
there's still nothing but a press release saying "coming soon", I'm
betting on the ODOT/AV station in Newberg ('under construction') or even
Monmouth ('scheduled') being online before it is.  I'll trust them more
too, and they will get me to Portland and back...