[Oeva-list] Blink Network Changes

phil hochstetler phil.hochstetler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:46:04 PDT 2012

That is interesting Patrick.  There might be a workaround while
charging is still free.  If they just need a credit card on file but
will not actually put a real charge (pun intended) on it, you may be
able to create a virtual credit card number (I know I can with my AT&T
Universal Card).  You can limit the expiration date and credit limit
(I would set it to 1 dollar).  That way as long as the charging is
free, you can continue to use the chargers.  Once they attempt to
charge you for charging or membership, they will get denied and so
will your free charging but we don't know when that is going to
happen.  Check with your credit card's website and see if they offer
this feature.

Phil H.