[Oeva-list] Free car2go membership and minutes

Bryce Nash nashco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:11:57 PDT 2012

I know this is short notice, but I thought I'd give my OEVA friends a chance to sign up for this offer that expires tomorrow.  If you are not already a member of car2go, you can sign up for free membership and free drive time to try it out.  car2go has a bunch of smart cars that have a distinct white and blue paint job, you see them all over Portland.  They have recently put 30 electric smarts into the Portland fleet; you can spot them in the wild with the "electric drive" stickers and green mirrors and wheels.  If you look on the car2go finder on the website, the electric ones have a small plug in the icon on the map.

Please pass this on to your friends, it's a great (FREE!) way to get your friends to try another type of EV.

For new members, the package includes:

Free registration ($35 fee waived)
60 minutes free drive time
Offer is valid through Friday, August 31, 2012

How to take advantage of this offer:

Sign up with car2go at  portland.car2go.com.
Use the Promo Code:  DTNA

Using Daimler's smart cars, car2go is the world’s first "free-floating" carsharing service where members pay by the minute and use available cars on demand.  Cars can be picked up and dropped off at any location within the home operating area.

Daimler Trucks North America is proud to have another Daimler company represented in Portland.  Please be sure to share this opportunity with your family and friends and explore the benefits of carsharing.

For more information, please contact the Portland office of car2go at 503.841.6334 or via email at Portland at car2go.com.  Additional information can be found at www.car2go.com.

Bryce