[Oeva-list] Corvallis Gazette Times: Letter to the Editor

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Thu Aug 30 22:43:10 PDT 2012

The local paper had the usual editorial about Labor Day weekend gas
prices and traffic, which prompted the letter to the editor below, which
in turn got the first direct response I've ever gotten from an editor ;-)

I actually did drive the RAV out to Newport this weekend, specifically
because it had been sitting so long without being used, I didn't want
things to seize up or the battery to die...