[Oeva-list] Upcomming September Events

Gina Binole gina at gbmcommunications.com
Fri Aug 31 08:02:43 PDT 2012

Hey there -- I think many of you know I am helping EV Roadmap with outreach and education. I also am coordinating the EVs at the Belmont Street Fair (I also am a former neighborhood association board member for the Sunnyside neighborhood where it happens) It's a pretty cool event in general. People there really, really appreciate the EV display, and it should be a great time. Paul tells me that several of you plan on bringing your cars, and I"m hoping you can email me, at gina at gbmcommunications.com asap.

I will be riding in Cycle Oregon that week and will not be at the fair, but Bill Stites, who builds an e-bike called a Truck Trike, Emmaline Pohnl of CUB and Annette Palmer, the street fair coordinator, will be your points of contact, and I can give you the details and their contact info.

Thanks so much. I hope you have happy, safe travels and a fantastic Labor Day weekend!

Cheers,

Gina

Gina Binole
GBM Communications