[Oeva-list] Lithium Ion Batteries

Datta, Sham M sham.m.datta at intel.com
Tue Dec 4 23:26:35 PST 2012

Members,
	My EV conversion project is reaching a level, where I shall start
looking for ordering batteries. I am looking at 200AH / 100AH Lithium ion
batteries (Need about 95 or so). As you all know, this is the MOST expensive
part of any conversion project. The best price I can find is BestGo (about
$1 per AH). The seller says that it comes with a 2 year warranty. Would be
glad to hear from any one who have used BestGo.  I know that, some of you
have used CALB cells but they are almost 25-30% more expensive.  I am also
all ears to hear from some one who may have used other brands that are not
as expensive as CALB.

Thanks as usual,
Sham Datta
Intel Corporation.