[Oeva-list] Lithium Ion Batteries

Eric Cha ericc at xenopi.com
Wed Dec 5 07:40:24 PST 2012

I've never dealt with BestGo, but here's a thread on DIYelectriccar:

http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php/does-anybody-know-bestgo-lifepo4-cellsi-75031.html

I think when it comes to battery importers, IMHO,  it's best go with
reputable tried & true since there are so many fly-by-night operations
out there...
-----
BTW, I know you are looking for large prismatics, but for anyone
interested, I have a couple hundred Headway 10AH screw-terminal
cylindrical cells I am looking to sell.  $12/ea.  They are currently
assembled into 4S8P T-shaped packs.  They are a couple years old, but I
take meticulous care of them, and they are pretty much unused.  All the
cells have been tested to keep their charge (had about a half dozen that
were duds) but I haven't tested them for discharge current capabilties.
I charge them up about once every 3-4 months, so they are in excellent
condition.  For a small additional charge, I can probably arrange them
in pack configurations (with nickel plated copper bus plates) for you
(assuming I have enough holders and plates).

Eric