[Oeva-list] Lithium Ion Batteries

Paul Wallace ianaudio at aracnet.com
Wed Dec 5 10:17:39 PST 2012

Sham,
what are you using for a BMS?  Which ever cells you use, don't skimp on the BMS.  Make sure that it is a solid design that doesn't suffer from random electrical noise issues when the charger or controller are running.  The switching noise from both of these is very tough to shield against.

Paul Wallace
100 CALB cells and a BMS that almost works in a '94 USE S10