[Oeva-list] Leaf 1 year service

Cory Bertsch pi at hiddenspiral.net
Tue Dec 18 15:53:59 PST 2012

Pat,

Did they break down what the $200 covers? The battery inspection should be
free. The only things they should need to do is rotate the tires, maybe
change the cabin air filter and possibly flush the brake fluid (they talk
about this on the mynissanleaf.com forum a fair bit).

I'm a fair bit away from my 1 year checkup, but I'm curious to see what
other people paid as well.

-Cory