[Oeva-list] Leaf 1 year service

Paul Wallace ianaudio at aracnet.com
Tue Dec 18 16:20:06 PST 2012

Sounds to me as if you are paying for what it cost the shop to send the one mechanic back to Nissan central for training to do the service. Nice work if you can get it.  Places like Midas and Mr. Muffler will do a brake flush for much less than $200.  I think you get pads and and a flush for that much, not rotors.

Paul