[Oeva-list] Leaf 1 year service

chris at darkstarpro.com chris at darkstarpro.com
Tue Dec 18 16:59:45 PST 2012

Let's see... Back in March I did my 1 year service at Wilsonville. No
charge for the battery check, wanted to charge $180 for the brake flush
that isn't actually due until after 24 months so I declined that
service.

I had the "grabby brake" fix done back in October at Royal Moore
Nissan. I had to give them the NTB number since they weren't familiar
with the issue either, but definitely did the trick.

I was told by a few auto shops that a regular brake flush was about
$100, so unless Royal Moore will do it for somewhere around that price
I'll probably just have a regular shop do it...

--Chris