[Oeva-list] "Drive Green Save Green" program honors hybrids, not EVs

Craig Schaefer calvinjean2 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 11:23:57 PST 2012

I'm shocked that anyone involved in City Center Parking knows the difference between ICE/EV/Hybrid at all.  They must have a cheat sheet.

Even though I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm on your side Andy.   Seems ridiculous.

Thanks for the ride offer, but I find that the more difficult they make it to drive/park in downtown Portland, the less I really need to go there.