[Oeva-list] "Drive Green Save Green" program honors hybrids, not EVs

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Sun Dec 23 17:01:14 PST 2012

Andy and Emmaline,

Thanks for taking the lead on this Andy.
I say that we start the new year off with some new answers to some old
questions. http://www.portlandonline.com/auditor/index.cfm?a=4903&c=27130
Here is a blank like to anyone that has the time to fill in the Blanks.
I am a citizen of WA state.
Will someone please explain to meŠ Why in the two years that the rumor of
EV¹s being able to drive in the HOV lanes has not been addressed yet. It
keeps coming up in political or state conversations and still we do not have
a petition going.
I say that we start in here and now for fairness to all ev drivers
especially those fellow members that have paved the way for us newbies.

I Rhonda Walton owner of  EVO2GrOw www.evo2go.com <http://www.evo2go.com>
360.574.1148 and I have the desire to start a petition for electric vehicles
to drive in the Portland HOV lane and get the 15% discount entitled to
Hybrids.