[Oeva-list] EV study

Eric Cha ericc at xenopi.com
Thu Dec 27 14:12:13 PST 2012

Another App to check out...

http://green.autoblog.com/2012/12/26/chargepoints-new-smartphone-app-can-see-all-ev-charging-stati/

"ChargePoint, a leading supplier of US charging station networks, has
introduced its New Electric Vehicle Charging Station Mobile Application
for iPhone and Android smart phones. It's the company's newest
ChargePoint <http://green.autoblog.com/tag/chargepoint/> EV charging
station app with a redesigned look, offering users information on "all
EV charging stations installed in the United States," not just those
placed by ChargePoint."

Note: I am not associated with ChargePoint, nor have I even TRIED this
app, but thought it was pertinent to the discussion...

Eric