[Oeva-list] 12 month Leaf service

john.p.christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:09:22 PDT 2012

'Just called Wilsonville Nissan for the same one year checkup - they say
that Nissan pays for the 12 month and the 24 month service checks.

Since you can go anywhere for your Nissan service, you do have options....

Best regards,

John P. Christian

Oregon Electric Vehicles Association -  Chairperson

www.oeva.org

(503) 704-2155