[Oeva-list] Fwd: 12 month Leaf service

Dave Salzman salzmande at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 13:16:48 PDT 2012

Alan,
I ran into the same thing there. I've only got 5000 miles on my Leaf
and took it to Hillsboro-Royal Moore and their service manager Matt
said with that low milage they would check every thing, tires, brakes,
fluids, and do the multi-point inspection at no charge to me. Nissan
picks up the charge for the battery check. Beaverton is a rip off.

Dave

Begin forwarded message: