[Oeva-list] Senator Merkley's Border to Border EV Drive

Greg Long greglongoregon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:58:13 PDT 2012

Nah... it's clever, and I like the OR for Oregon in there, but
unfortunately it looks too much like  mIxED-cAPs, and  "2" is too
close to "u" or "r" or worse... "ur" (which of course is neither
"you're" nor "your", but merely "uhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrr..").

But I don't mean to sound sharp, it is kinda clever... dealing with
pro-drill idiots who seem to think the only two viable options for
transportation available to mankind are 8-mpg gas-guzzler or
horse-and-buggy does that to me.