[Oeva-list] 12 month Leaf service

Karl Boekelheide oeva at boekelheide.com
Tue Jul 3 20:20:58 PDT 2012

I can highly recommend Rustom Nissan out on 122nd.  I only paid $39.95
for my visit.  I can't remember exactly what it was for.  I had the
tires rotated and they did something else that seemed reasonable.  What
I like about them was they told me what Nissan suggested but offered
that I probably didn't need most of it because I didn't have smokers or
pets in the car and my brake usage wasn't severe.  They also have 2
technicians trained for Leafs.  I know the Wilsonville store only has 1.
They are extremely friendly and helpful, too.