[Oeva-list] 12 month Leaf service

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 13:42:57 PDT 2012

Hello Chris

I agree with plans for service. As Jay pointed out earlier in a  post there
are dealers who are trying to take advantage of doing service  work before
its needed. One of the benefits of an EV is the far lower  maintenance
costs. There are going to be dealers who try and make up for this  profit loss by
pushing any additional service work whenever possible.

Exchanging information about which dealers are good about their
recommendations is helping all Leaf owners. Its a shame more Leaf owners are not  on
this list. Many Leaf owners are going to assume the dealer is looking out for
 their car and authorize them to proceed.

I believe most Leaf owners are so happy with their vehicles they will
blindly go with any recommendations a dealer makes. The Leaf is such a wonderful
 EV most would be more then happy to make sure it stays that way.

Don Blazer

_http://www.westhillscollision.com/upperv.php?article=green#e-vehicles_
(http://www.westhillscollision.com/upperv.php?article=green#e-vehicles)

In a message dated 7/4/2012 9:06:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,