[Oeva-list] Solar Panel group buy - Are you interested?

john.p.christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:17:20 PDT 2012

Greetings OEVA members and friends,

At last night's OEVA monthly meeting we had an interesting presentation from
RS Energy - a local Solar panel sales and installation firm. There was
mention of a plan to offer OEVA members a group buy package and there seemed
to be some interest in this option.

Please let me know if you interested in a Solar panel group buy. We may want
to a look at putting together a coordinating our solar panel purchases and
at taking a look at which firms might offer the best set of options for OEVA
members.

Best regards,

John P. Christian

Oregon Electric Vehicles Association -  Chairperson

www.oeva.org

(503) 704-2155