[Oeva-list] EV Celebration Day arival times

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Fri Jul 13 20:42:44 PDT 2012

Some logistics for tomorrow morning.

If you are setting up a canopy please have it assembled between 8am and
8:30am.
We will then start feeding cars into the square after 8:30am.
We would like to start with the Freightliner E-Cell, and then fill the
space with cars that need to be near booths, ie sponsors cars along the
perimeter. After that we will be feeding in our members/guest cars. I
expect that we will be corked in by 9:15. ; )

We expect some great weather and about 30 cars/bikes/motorcycles!

Gene Fifield
EV Celebration Day Site Planner
503 515 2747