[Oeva-list] WattStation and Leafs

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:48:27 PDT 2012

http://goo.gl/S9f9G

There is a report that the GE WattStation can cause charging problems with
the Leaf. There have been 11 such reports. Whereas others have reported no
problems. GE said that their system is compliant and they are working with
Nissan to determine the cause of these failures. There are several stories
going around about it, a link to one of them is above. I posted this one
since GE responded to it in the comments. There are not too many
WattStations here that I am aware of, so it should not be much of an issue
(unless you happen to have one in your garage and are concerned).

Welcome to early adopter space, these things happen.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon