[Oeva-list] Does anyone know of charging opportunities in Madras or Mitchell

matwete@comcast.net matwete at comcast.net
Tue Jul 17 17:26:16 PDT 2012

Any trailer parks you could tap into?

From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network

----- Reply message -----
From: "Gary Graunke" <gary at whitecape.org>
To: "Jennifer Barker" <info at solwest.org>, <Oeva-list at oeva.org>
Subject: [Oeva-list] Does anyone know of charging opportunities in Madras or Mitchell
Date: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 5:05 pm
I’m staying in Pine Hollow next week prior to heading to John Day for Solwest.  Rather than go back to the Dalles and using the previously used route through Condon and Fossil, I would like to spend a night in Redmond, where my sister-in-law has a condo.(And with 5 cars, it might strain the available charging). In addition, the Redmond stop may be preferable in the long term once ODOT completes the Detroit and Sisters quick chargers.  To be sure of making it to Redmond, a short charge in Madras would be helpful.  To make it to Dayville from Redmond, a charge in Mitchell would be helpful. Any ideas? Gary