[Oeva-list] Hollywood Fred Meyer DC fast charger unaccessible due to construction

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Wed Jul 18 16:07:51 PDT 2012

Odd.  The level 2 is the only thing listed on the map.  Last time I talked to them, about 2 weeks ago, they indicated it was dead and had so many trouble tickets listed that they had removed it.

Fred Meyer - Hollywood3030 NE Weidler St
Portland, OR 97232
Level 2 Chargers
1 Available / 0 In Use / 0 Off Network
Free