[Oeva-list] Does anyone have technical docs for the EVI ICS-200B charging station?

Paul Wallace ianaudio at aracnet.com
Thu Jul 19 11:26:09 PDT 2012

I've got an ICS-200B charging station that I'm about to change out the Avcon for a J1772 connector.  I just powered it up, before I went through the effort with the connector swap, and it is politely asking me to reduce the cable strain.  There is a very interesting arrangement that I don't understand yet which measures the cable strain.  I need schematics for this system if anyone has them.  Failing that, does anyone have one that is working currently that I could take a couple of volt meter readings to compare with mine?

thanks,
Paul Wallace