[Oeva-list] Think?

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:44:12 PDT 2012

I received the following today.

Jeff

-----

Thank you for your recent purchase of the THINK City EV. We hope you enjoy
being a part of the exclusive THINK City community in Oregon.

Since delivering our first cars to Oregon, we have received numerous
inquiries about vehicle availability, so we are excited to announce that we
now have additional cars in the full range of colors – Red, Black and Blue
– available for sale.  We are now taking orders on cars for delivery in
late August or early September.

Please forward the attached information to anyone you know who is
interested in becoming part of the THINK City community.

If you have any questions, please contact Lizabeth Ardisana or Debra Salem
at 313.565.6781. Reservations forms may also be faxed to 313-565-4961.

Again, thank you for your purchase of the THINK City EV.

*Regards*,

Debra Salem

*ASG* *Renaissance*

e: dsalem at asgren.com  I www.asgren.com