[Oeva-list] Leaf range vs. heat

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Fri Jul 27 17:22:17 PDT 2012

I do know that the dealer discount on the Leaf includes the tax credits and Nissan's Summer Sale on all their vehicles.

Checking my Leaf, I've now racked up 27,735 miles in 15 months of ownership and haven't noticed any reduced range, still getting an estimated 90-100 miles per charge.

Nissan has made a number of software changes though since I bought the car that makes the estimated miles remaining gauge less optimistic.

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen