[Oeva-list] Leafing to Mary's Peak

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Sun Jul 29 00:24:49 PDT 2012

I did the same thing about 3 weeks ago but my results were quite
different.  I started at OSU with 8 bars and went straight to the top of
Mary's peak.  When I got to the top I had 16 miles and 4 bars.  At the
bottom I had 71 miles and 7 bars.  I got 3 bars back.  Back at OSU I was
back to 6 bars, I think.   I was able to make the trip down touching the
brakes only a couple times.  The Leaf handles like a dream.  I was
taking 25 MPH corners at 50 and feeling like I was on rails.  My trip
was not free like yours.  I suspect it's because I powered up the hill
at or above the speed limit which is 30, if I remember right.

I also love electric cars.