[Oeva-list] Leafing to Mary's Peak

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Sun Jul 29 18:40:55 PDT 2012

                Interesting; I was trying to modulate the brakes to get max regen,
                though several times while holding the brake steady, it would suddenly
                drop off to 3 dots instead of 5 and the car would start picking up
                speed.  The only thing I can imagine is that it was battery management.

I never experienced any let off of regen.  I did have 3 people in the car.

BTW - it's a beautiful view up there.  Don't forget to lift your eyes and look.  :-)