[Oeva-list] EVs and Teens

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 21:05:46 PDT 2012

I was at a friends house this weekend for a summer BBQ. There were several
families there. An 8 year old boy came up to me and said, "You have an
electrical car, right?"

"Yes, I do.", I said.

The boy continues, "My brother is getting a car next year and he wants an
electrical car too. My mom said that she would buy him a car and pay the
insurance but he has to buy gas for it. So my brother told her he wants an
electrical car because it doesn't use any gas."

I got a good laugh.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon