[Oeva-list] Electric and economy ICE cars "Why so unappealing?"

Greg Long greglongoregon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:10:47 PDT 2012

A friend alluded to a reasonable question, why electric cars don't
perform and are so unappealing.

The engineering answer is easy for the lower-priced set, but the
design is a tougher question. I suggested outside the luxury models,
economy cars are designed that way so their styling does not compete
with the pricier mor profitable models. What do you guys think?

"Chrysler Admits: Electric Fiat 500 Is Compliance Car We Don't Want To Make"
by John Voelcker
http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1076578_chrysler-admits-electric-fiat-500-is-compliance-car-we-dont-want-to-make

Cheers,

Greg Long
Social Media Editor / Network Administrator
ExploreMars
(503) 567-9558
greg.long at exploremars.org
http://exploremars.org