[Oeva-list] Sherwood Cruse-In update

john.p.christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:21:59 PDT 2012

Greetings OEVA members and friends,

Just a quick update and reminder about the Sherwood Cruise-In coming up next
weekend - June 9th:

We have received confirmations for the following cars:

-          The White Zombie from Plasma Racing (plus an interesting
assortment of various other EVs)

-          BMW 325 from Bob Simpson

-          Fiats from Richard and J. Bills

-          Ford Ranger from Brad

-          And several production EVs

There is room for more and the show management has offered to put us all in
the same area - provided we are ready and grouped up early Saturday morning
- 4:45 a.m.

And here are the Cruise-In notes:

-          Date and Time: June 9th - The show runs all day Saturday closing
after the awards ceremony at around 4:00 pm.

-          Be there with your car at 4:45 am to assemble so that we can all
be placed together.

-          If needed we can register the day of the Cruise-In, I will bring
extra Registration forms.

-          Those who wish to can be part of the competition which places you
in a group of similar cars by year and style.

-          They are going to put us in the new city area next to the
charging stations and this is where the award ceremony is.

-          There is an additional event on Friday night the day before
called "Friday night Thunder" - remember how loud gas cars can be..

John P. Christian

Oregon Electric Vehicles Association -  Chairperson

www.oeva.org

(503) 704-2155