[Oeva-list] Think City

Joseph Lundgren joe.lundgren at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:44:26 PDT 2012

Update:

16-17 hours of L1 charging got my car up to 90% charge.  I don't know
whether this is a function of how low I got the charge (presumably
close to zero) on my batteries, or whether this is normal for my
weather conditions.  My morning 55 MPH commute of 14 miles took
approximately 20% of the charge.

I'm really happy with the car!  Next step: figure out the radio.

--Joe Lundgren

p.s. The printed owner's manual is in the tire-repair kit area, in the
rear storage area.