[Oeva-list] Electric and economy ICE cars "Why so unappealing?"

Ken Brown ken-kw-oeva1.9226ce at qualityswengineering.com
Fri Jun 1 09:48:16 PDT 2012

Right, a Tesla is underperforming and ugly.

Has he even looked at a Volt?

I think Leafs are really cool looking too, if a bit unconventional....

Or are Volts and Leafs considered "luxury" models?  Total cost of ownership probably argues otherwise.

And who can say all these new Think City's aren't just about the cutest things?  :)

Ken
Think, Volt, Prius, *original* Insight