[Oeva-list] Think City

Michael EATON michael.j.eaton at multco.us
Fri Jun 1 14:08:18 PDT 2012

Yeah, the radio.  Not exactly intuitive is it?

I read the auto manual cover to cover last night.  Pretty good overall.

Here's a question:  They gave me a L1 charger that looked different from
the ones I saw in most of the other cars.  Its a large green Levitron.  12
Amp.  Charged 12 hours (starting at 80% full) and never turned itself off.
 I can only imagine that the last bit of power to raise the level from 99%
to 100% is asymptotic: takes an hour to do 1/2% then another hour to do 1/2
of a 1/2, then another hour to do 1/2 of a 1/2 of a 1/2, etc.  When does
the charger know when to turn itself off?

--Michael

Michael Eaton P.E.                          Sellwood Bridge Project
Design Engineering Manager            Multnomah County Bridges
503.780.8947                                  2100 SW River Parkway

*michael.j.eaton at multco.us*                Portland, OR 97201